Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Silhoutte Challenges #6 "Critters"



It's the first of the month again and time 
for another Challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Ch# 6 Critters
Begins: Tuesday, October 1
Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15..00 GC

Add your project info here

>
 




Back again for another Silhouette Challenges challenge.  This month's theme is critters.  Being almost Halloween of course the critter that came to mind was spiders!!!! 






These guys were super easy to make and came from the SVG Cuts Party on Elm Street.  I used Glossy craft pain to paint the pumpkins with.  I used the little mini pumpkins you can get most anywhere this time of year for the ones shown.  I did however use some resin ones I got at Hobby Lobby for some other ones I did and those came out just fine, too!
 
Hope you join us for this month's challenge!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: