Friday, October 18, 2013

First DT Post for MSC/ 31 Days of Halloween Day 18

First My Scrap Chick DT Project!!

Happy Friday everyone!!  Today I bring you my very first projects for the My Scrap Chick Design Team.  These were both so much fun and very easy to cut and put together!!!  I hope you like them!!!

 
For this project I used the Franken-tastic File and the Milk Carton File.  The paper for the milk carton is a digital file from Nitwit collections as is the little goodie bag that Franky is holding.   All the other papers are just from my stash.  The Stamp sentiments and dies shapes for the candies are from Jaded Blossom.

 

 
For this project I used more elements from the Franken-tastic file and the Gable Box file.
On the gable box I switched out the oval shape that is cut from the box and replaces it with the frame that is in the Franken-tastic file.  The Flag die is from Jaded Blossom.  Paper is from my stash.
 
Hope you've enjoyed these projects.  Stay tuned for many more to come.  My Scrap Chick has so much in store for you in the coming months!!
 
I will be entering these projects into the 2 Creative Chicks Spooktacular Linky Party and the Paper Issues Halloween Hootenanny.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

1 comment: