Monday, October 7, 2013

31 Days of Halloween Day 8

Tic Tac Treat!
 
Tonites project had to be a quick one...I worked an extra long day today and didn't have a whole lot of time.  Only reason I'm staying up is to hopefully get an early viewing of the Day 2 reveal for the Jaded Blossom October release!!!  I saw these tic tacs at Target so of course I had to buy them! I used the Halloween Card Playing Box set  from SVG Cutting Files and downsized it to fit the Tic Tac container.  Stamp sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Halloween Poop 2.  The candy stamp is from Too cute to spook and the die is from Candy charms and Banners.  I also added some Lime Licorice Trendy Twine to accent the spider web.
 
 
 
 
I will be entering this into the 2 Creative Chicks Spooktacular Linky party
thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 

1 comment: