Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Days of Halloween Day 28

Bat Trio!
 
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!  Halloween is almost here!!  Are your ghosts and goblins all outfitted for their trick or treating adventures???  Today's project is  brand new file from My Scrap Chick...Bat Trio






 With this file you get a treat bag holder, an easel card and a treat box!  There is a huge 70% off sale on Halloween files happening right now...go check it out!  These files were so quick and easy to put together.  Great for any last minute Halloween gifts!  I've been waiting for a project to use these brad spooky eyes on!  I bought them at the new Hobby Lobby that just opened up down the street from me!  I also added the little triangles in the ears for some extra detail.  I embossed the wings with a couple of different embossing folders and the stamp sentiments and candy stamps are from Jaded Blossom.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 


1 comment: