Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2 Creative Chicks ch#7 Halloween

It's time for
another Challenge here at


Halloween
Tuesday, October 1
Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sorry but any entry not following rules will NOT be considered when choosing the Winner or the Top 3 
*See Rules On Side Bar*

Sponsors this month are:

Prize $10.00 Gift Card

Creative Bug Digis
Prize: 10 Free Digi Files Winner's Choice

$15.00 GC





I'm so excited to have been asked to join the 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog!!!  Lots of talented crafters on this team and I'm honored to be a part of it!!  This months challenge...Halloween of course!!!  For my project I have done a lighted glass block.

 
You can find these blocks at most craft stores.  I bought this one at AC Moore...and I did see them at the brand new Hobby Lobby they just opened down the street from me.  How exciting is that??    I used an svg file from the Silhouette store, sized it to fit the block and cut it out of vinyl.  Easy peasy!  I wrapped a set of 25 Halloween lights in some orange tulle and voila!!
Hope you enjoyed my project as well as the rest of the ones from the DT team!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...what ??? No comments!! This project was a masterpiece!!!! I know I left you a post on FB, but it deserves repeating. I'd like one since it's so awesome!
    Thanks for linking up with the DT @ the SPOOKtacular Linky Party !
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete