Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!!

Pumpkin People

Happy Halloween!!!!  Can you believe October is over??  Not to mention that we are already having frost in the morning.  I'm so not ready for winter!!!!  So I did it!!  I met my own challenge of posting a project a day.  I'm sure you are all sick of me by now and I can certainly say I'm ready to put away Halloween supplies and move onto some Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Here is my last project for Halloween 2013.




I'm sure you've seen many versions of these...but I just can't resist making  arms and legs on various files....and the seasonal Sixlet tubes are hard to resist!!!!  This pumpkin file came from My Scrap Chick.  These are so quick and easy to put together. Some of our few and far between trick or treaters will be receiving these cute little guys in their Halloween buckets this year!! 
 
Have a fun and safe Halloween!!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: