Sunday, May 18, 2014

Toadally awesome news!!!!

Hey there crafty friends!!
I have some super exciting news!  I'm the newest DT member at Treasure Box Designs!
I am so excited and honored to be a part of this team.  If you've been a follower of my blog you know I'm a big fan of their files!  They are adorable, versatile and easy to work with! 
So here it is...my first TBD DT project!!






I used the Frog file from the Valentine Wrapper pals set and the present is from the Make a wish file.
I wrapped some Christmas Mint Trendy Twine as the ribbon around the present. The flag die is from Jaded Blossom and the stamp sentiment is from Craftin Desert Diva's.  I will be entering this project in the CDD linky party in which the theme is PUNS!.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations !! That are very lucky to have you ! Your projects are always super cute ! Love this toad ally cute little frog !
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete