Sunday, May 11, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Challenge

Hey there crafty friends!
Seems like it's been a long time since I've shared a project!!!  Life has been pretty crazy around here!!!
I've discovered a new stamp company, Craftin Desert Diva's and they have some really cute stamp sets.  I was lucky enough
to win one of them during their recent release blog hop!  
Check out what I made with some of the sentiments!!!


I found this milk bottle at Hobby Lobby and just had to have it.  I knew I would need it some day :)  The stamp sentiments are from Craftin Desert Diva's Perfect Pair stamp set which I was lucky enough to win!  The Cow is from Treasure Box Design Tiny Treasures Cow.  I filled the bottle with some malted milk ball and topped it off with some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable project and so glad that you shared it with us. I love TBD and this was the perfect cut for your milk bottle.

    ReplyDelete