Friday, February 14, 2014

"You Say Stalker, I say Jaded Blossom Addict Blog Hop"! Day 1

Happy Valentines Day!!! 

Welcome to the 
"You Say Stalker, I say Jaded Blossom Addict Blog Hop"! 


You should of arrived here from Addict Sara's blog, but if you did not, start at the beginning at JESSICA'S BLOG! 

This is the  FIRST EVER Jaded Blossom/SVG Cutting File Addicts Blog Hop! 

How did this come to be you may ask? Well, a group of us addicts were all trying to support one another while we waited for our next "fix" of stamps and files, and we decided since Candace, Michelle, and Anne are ALWAYS so good to us, and always give us what we need, that we need to shower THEM with a blog hop!!! This has been a secret for almost a month now! Hee Hee! We have secrets ourselves ladies!!! 

Disclaimer:You know you are an addict when you 1.) Find yourself growing VERY impatient waiting for new stamps to come out, when the most recent release was a week ago. 2.) When you are on the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity page longer than you are at work or with family. 3.) When you own at least 80% of all the stamps! Now tell us, are YOU an addict??? We are gonna BET you are!!! 


This will be a 3 day hop. All the files and the stamps will ALL be from Jaded Blossom Stamps and the cutting files will be from SVG Cutting Files.  Here is the breakdown of how the projects will go:

Day One (Friday)will be a TAGS/CARDS
Day Two (Saturday) will be 3D ITEMS 
Day Three (Sunday) will be FAVORS! 

And what would a good hop be without some blog candy?? 

There are a few stops along the way that are giving away some AWESOME goodies!!! 

In order to be qualified for the prizes (which will be announced on Wednesday February 19), you MUST do the following:

1. Follow ALL hop participants blogs
4. Announce that you are PROUD TO BE A JADED BLOSSOM/SVG CUTTING FILES ADDICT! on either their Facebook Pages (Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity & SVG Cutting Files Galleria) or if you are not on Facebook, leave ONE comment on each of their blogs (most recent posts), Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files! LEAVE ONLY ONE COMMENT-NOT MULTIPLE! 
5. Leave a comment on each of the blogs along the way, each day, to tell us how amazing and awesome our projects are :)

 So, sit back, grab a cup of the good stuff, and catch the following addicts in action!!! 

I am so happy to be involved in this hop.  Becoming part of the Jaded Blossom and SVG files community has brought so much fun and craftiness to my life!!!!  I've never met any of the members in real life...although someday I hope to.....I feel like they've become some of my best friends!!!!!  Candace, Michelle and Annie are some of the most talented and genuine people I know.  The atmosphere and fun they provide is so awesome!  Even though they like to tease us and keep us waiting for the goodies we still love them......and that's what this hop is all about!!!
I hope they like what we have to show them!!!!!

Here is my project for today!






For The tags on my Candy sticks I used:
The Little Cupid Girl and Little Cupid Boy Clipart files From Digi My World....another one of the amazingly Talented Annies Sites!!!  You can also get the Digital stamp version for this at Digi my world....but since I'm not talented enough to display my copic coloring skills yet I decided to go with the clipart.  These are great files if you need to whip up mulitples of something in a short amount of time!!.  You can also get the SVG files for these same images here and here at SVG cutting Files!
I used the Treat Tag Die, the 1x8 bags and the stamp sentiment is from Sprinkled with Love  all from Jaded Blossom!

For my blog candy I am giving away a Curly Label Die!  Make sure you follow the rules to be eligible to win!!




Next up is Addict Dottie.


Here is the lineup in case you get distracted from the awesomeness!!!

28 comments:

  1. SOOOO stinking cute! I gotta totally try these files out cause they are ADORABLE! Great job fellow stalker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe---so sweet! I love these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out so awesome...LOVE THEM... glad you were able to do Print and Cut... it does save time when you have many to make!! Love this..soo cute..and your blog candy is my FAVE of all JB DIES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I could Copic like you do! Those little cuties are adorable and so well done. Love the tags all together. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are adorable!!! Great job and I feel so loved that you guys put together a hop like this!!! cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute.. this would be fun to make for the kiddos to give.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are flippen ADORABLE !~!!!! love love !!! anyone would LOVE getting these and aweeeeeee you think of us as friends that's sweet !!! if it weren't for fb Candace and I would of never met ! so yep its a happy place :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are super adorable!!!!! omigosh! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! I need to try a print & cut! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so stinking cute! I'm so happy to be doing a hop with you. and to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Theses are so cute! I need to get a printer so I can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Tule and the flower circle cover.

    ReplyDelete
  13. those little cupids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your treat bags/creations! They are soo awesome. I just love stalking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!! Love the digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Debbie these are the cutest candy sticks and the tags are so cute I just love this project you have made thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love my curly die! The clip art is great - I may use that idea when I am too tired to color with the copics...

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are soooo cute!!!! great coloring, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg... how cute is are these... adorable

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so adorable!!! Love your blog hop candy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! Who wouldn't enjoy being on the receiving end of one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww...these are super cute!! What a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another file to buy, another stamp set to order.....LOVE this hop.

    ReplyDelete