Friday, February 21, 2014

Motivational Thursday!

Hey there crafty peeps!  I know, I know...you're saying...but it's Friday!  Yes...it's been a hectic week and I just got my weekly challenge done today!  For this week's challenge, Tanya suggested doing something called One Sheet wonder...you can find the instructions here.  I thought this was a great idea!  Who isn't always scrambling for a card.  I decided not to really decorate mine or stamp a quote or anything on them so that I can finish them as I need them.  I don't think I've ever had cards on hand like this!!





Make sure to check out my friends Jessica, Chaunnelle and Tanya's blogs to see what their cards look like!
I got to pick next weeks challenge and I chose anything St. Patrick's Day themed!  Make sure you check back next week to see what we come up with!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment