Tuesday, December 3, 2013

SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge and some exciting news!!!

If you are a follower of my blog you probably know by now that I'm a huge fan of Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files.  Well....I have some excited news!!!!  I have been chosen as a Guest Design Team Member for both of these wonderful companies!!!!
My term for SVG cutting files will be March and for Jaded Blossom in April!
I can't even begin to tell you how honored and thrilled that I am!
Thank you so much to Candace and Michelle from Jaded Blossom and Annie from SVG Cutting Files for giving me this awesome opportunity!!!  I am so anxious to be able to work with these talented crafters!!!
 
 
Here is my project for the SVG Cutting Files Monthly challenge. The theme this month is birthdays!
 



The cute coffee pot treat box is from SVG cutting files.  From Jaded blossom I used a sentiment from Gingerbread Wishes, the flag banner and octagon shapes from Mini Tag Dies and the candy stamps from Birthday Candies.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. This is soo awesome Deb...love the papers you used on it too...
    Thanks for joining us this month at SVG CUtting Files!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Darling project Deb.. perfect for a coffee lover. Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files' Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute !!! love the coffee candies with the pot !!! thanks so much for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files challenge this month !!!

    michelle ~ DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome! Love the fun candies to go with it too! Thanks for playing along in the Monthly SVG Cutting Files challenge!

    ReplyDelete