Monday, December 16, 2013

SVG Cutting Files challenge Christmas/Winter

Snowman Bag
 
Usually when a challenge comes along I have no problem coming up with a project and whipping it right out.  I'm having a hard time mustering up the Christmas spirit this year and was having a hard time coming up with something different to do for this challenge!  I am in love with the new bags that Annie has created to go along with her A2 cards so this is what I came up with!
 
 


 
I used the A2 Landscape Bag and the Fancy Folder over card.  On the front I used the Snowman Stamp from Jaded Blossom's Winter Wishes and I used the SVG Outlines to make the base and the outline.  The sentiment on the inside came from Christmas Wishes.  I also used the Flag Banners 1 & 2 Dies.  I added a little Christmas Candy simply sheer ribbon from Love Bug Creations on the handle!
 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute.. I love the shape of these bags with the cards on them. Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Those bags are awesome and I love your cute snowman! Thanks for playing along in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute and your not the only one having problems with the xmas spirit but thank you so much for joining our challenge over at SVG Cutting Files. Hope you have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Thanks for joining us in this months challenge at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the SVG Cutting Files monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete