Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Scrap Chick Harvest Linky Party

Halloween Trio!
 
Happy Sunday everyone!!  Our weather up here in the northeast is taking a turn towards fall so it only seems fitting to start thinking about Halloween!!  My Scrap Chick is having a Harvest Linky Party on their blog and this is my project for it!  I used the front parts of the files from the Halloween Treat Boxes and put them on the front part of the treat tube holders.  I used some Trendy Twine to tie on the charm that has a stamped image from the  Too Cute to Spook stamp set that was just released by Jaded Blossom.




 
I've been lucky enough to spend most of the weekend in my scraproom...so I will be posting more projects soon!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a great blog you have! I have been browsing all your posts and love your inspiration! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Love how you coordinated the candy, paper, and Trendy Twine. It looks great!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute ! Love these ! I just became your newest follower !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete