Sunday, September 22, 2013

Just Hatched

About a month ago I finally challenged myself to start my son's baby book.  He's 21 years old so this was well before the age of digital photography!!! I do have all his pictures in regular photo albums so they are organized.  I am going to make myself a traditional scrapbook and for him I would like to do digital.  I've already done the work of scanning and fixing as much as I could of the original photos.  I didn't have a very nice camera back then so the picture quality is not that great.  But I've decided I would make the best of it.  I already had in mind what I wanted to do with the first set of pictures and Little Scraps of Heaven sketch challenge fit my idea perfectly...I just had to make it into a 2-page spread..  I used the Just Hatched collection for the majority of the project and the little froggy peeking out from behind the block came from the Pumpkin stand file. 
 


 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: