Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Bun Warmer Pumpkin

Hey there crafty friends.
So my life has been kind of crazy over the past year or so.  I've gone from working 100+hrs a week to being unemployed.  We lost my father in law at the end of May after over 18 months of many illnesses and hospitalizations.  My parents health is not that great and I am helping them quite a bit.  Crafting has definitely taken a back seat.  I'm hoping that will change a little bit.  With my new found free time I have "found" pinterest!!!  ACK!!!  This is not a good thing.  Talk about a time sucker.  Anyhoo....I finally finished this little project I stumbled upon.  

So how many of you had one of these growing up????


I saw this idea on Organized Clutter .  I thought it was really cute and when I walked past one of these at a yard sale I knew I just had to try and make one!!!




I was able to take off the side handles and spray painted the bun warmer. I then decorated it with some stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom.  I used Autumn leaves and also the SVG outlines that they make available for many of their stamp sets. I also used Happy Fall and the Treat Tag Die.  

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is awesome!! You did an amazing job, nice transformation!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this. you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete