Sunday, January 17, 2016

Nitwit challenge

Hey there crafty friends!!
My favorite digital designers, Nitwit Collections, has a new challenge every week.  They alternate between cards and scrapbook pages.  I'm challenging myself this year to try and participate is as many as possible!  This past weeks challenge was to create a card for a friend!  Here was my entry!


I used the Nitwit Collections From the sea kit.  Of course I also used some of my Jaded Blossom goodies, Stitched circle dies, Scallop Circle Dies and Best Friends stamp set.  Now the best part about the files from Nitwits is that they aren't just for digital scrapbooking.  All their papers print out and look like the best store bought paper and their PNG files can be made into print and cut files on the Silhouette Cameo.  I'm going to try and create a tutorial on just how to do that soon!  Be on the lookout!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is super cute! I would love to see your tutorial!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete