Sunday, July 19, 2015

Beach Pail

Hey there crafty friends!
Yes, I know...its been quite a while since I have posted a project.  Let me tell you...life is throwing some curve balls our way!  We are trying to hit them out of the park...but they seem to be like boom-a-rangs and keep coming back!!  Ha Ha!

Anyhoo.....as most of you know..Jaded Blossom is my favorite stamp/die company in the whole world.  They are the only ones that I now own!  They recently had a contest for customers...and although I didn't win...it was awesome to have incentive to crank out a project. 

Here was my entry!




The Sand pail came from the silhouette store.
All other projects used were from Jaded Blossom:

They are having a customer blog hop on July 31 that I will be participating in...so make sure to check back then for another project!!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. AMAZING project using JB dies stamps and dies! I love their product to! Your project is fabulous! I l just love the pail and adorable little images! The candies are perfect to fill in the pail :) So cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete