Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Puppy Treat Box

Hey there Crafty Friends!
Today is my day to post for Digi Playground so I'm  sharing with you  a cute little dog treat!
My groomer asked me if there was some kind of little gift she could give to her clients and I thought this was the perfect thing! 


I changed up the paws from the file just a little bit.  I wanted to pop dot them up so I just deleted out the score line for where it would wrap around the box. Then I just shortened the width of them a little bit.  I also pop dotted his ears for a little more dimension although you can't see it very well from this picture!

You can find the Dog Favor Box by Rivka Wilkins right in the DigiPlayground store!

The cute stamp sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Puppy Love stamp set.  

Hope you enjoyed my project today!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaw, super cute treat box! I am sure your groomer will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete