Thursday, February 26, 2015

Monkeys and Bananas

Hey there my crafty friends!
I wanted to get in a quick project before I headed into a long stretch of working.  I've kind of been on a healthy eating kick lately so I thought I would try and make some kind of treat bag that I didn't have to feel so guilty about!  Never fear though, Easter is coming up so I'm sure I will be having all kinds of chocolaty goodies to share!!



I wanted the edging on my topper to better match my gusset bag holder so I used one of the candy wrap dies from Jaded Blossom to accomplish this!!


I also added a little nose to my monkey.


Recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is adorable! I love the sweet little monkey and cute topper! Great snack!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to your fun creations!

    ReplyDelete