Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
I can't believe it's Christmas eve!!!  It's been a rather chaotic holiday season for me this year and been very hard to keep in the Christmas spirit.  I definitely didn't get into my craft room as much as I would have liked...but have tucked away all the fabulous ideas in my head for next year!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow filled with joy, happiness and lots of good memories!!!

Here is a project I had started earlier this month!  Wasn't sure I was ever going to get it finished but I did just in time to deliver to a wonderfully sweet woman at the retirement home that I work at.  She can't have regular chocolate, but can have the white...so I always try to fill something with these tasty treats!!



The Santa Pants are a file from SVG Cuts and the stamp sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Holiday Treat Tag set and the Treat tag die!


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you all in 2015!!

3 comments: