Monday, April 7, 2014

Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release ....Day 1

Hey Everyone!
Being one of the many Jaded Blossom Addicts, I am so incredibly excited and honored to be the guest designer at Jaded Blossom this month!!!  This is day one of the April release and you are all going to be blown away by this one!!!


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99
April 2014 Release will include:
64 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
1Set of New Dies
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 3pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Price for the Release Package will be $142.99 after Sunday Night, 4/12 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price $147.99

Today we are showcasing Happy Hour Candies, Wine-O'Clock and the incredible Wine Tag Die!!





Here is my project for today.







Isn't this Wine clock treat box the cuttest thing you have ever seen?? You can find it here at SVG Cutting files today.   You can use the regular face the file comes with.  For this project I hid that part of the file and use a stamp from the Happy Hour Candies instead!  I just love the corkscrew hands!!!!



My family thought me a bit odd for coating this wine bottle in chocolate, ha ha!.  Pairing wine and chocolate seems to be a hot thing right now.  All I did was cover the wine bottle in plastic wrap...then poured the melted truffle candy chocolate over that...once that hardened I drizzled a little white chocolate to give it a little splash!.  The idea around this is to peel away the saran wrap from the bottle when you are ready to drink it and then you have some chocolate to go with it!!!  I put the bottle in a gusset bag and tied it up w/ some ribbon.  


I used the candy wrap dies to wrap my candies with and the Candy Charms and Banner Dies to mount my Happy Hour Candy stamps to.


The corksrew paper and wine image I got from Raspberry Road Designs.  I thought them just perfect for this project!!

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you come back all week....you aren't going to want to miss any part of this month's release!!

10 comments:

  1. Omg Debbie this is awesome
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is amazing Deb! Love how it all matches and the cute wine tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! AMAZING job!! I love all the details!! You rocked this girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE your project today, looks Amazing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Debbie!!! You make us stalkers PROUD :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project Debbie. I love what you did with the wine bottle

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice !!! love the grape images on the tag tooo so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome!!! love the chocolate on the outside!!! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Wine Clock and the cork looking paper. Great job on it all!

    ReplyDelete