Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Craft Spot Challenge!

Polka Dots!

The weekly challenge at My Craft Spot this week is polka dots!  I've been so wrapped up making Valentine projects that I wanted to do something different.  Cards are definitely not my forte but this is what I came up with!


The stamp sentiment is from Inside & Out set #2 and I stamped it on the the straight banner from the Ribbons banner set. I layered it and just trimmed it to fit.  The adorable Dancing Candles are from My Scrap Chick!

thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    I think you are wrong about cards not being your FORTE, this is absolutely adorable!! Just love the colors and the candles are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...I have to make one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I can't help but smile seeing those happy, dancing candles!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...what a happy and fun card! LOVE those candles! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Cute! I love the dancing candles! Thanks for joining in on the *polka dots* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete