Monday, January 9, 2017

Photos with Santa

Hey there crafty friends.
So for as much heartache as 2016 caused me there was actually a pretty wonderful thing that happened along the way.  I got to start spending 2 days a week with the most adorable little boy!  This little guy has brought sunshine into my life when all there ever seem to be were dark clouds looming over my head.  I am so thankful that his parents entrusted me with his care!  I love him like he's my own grandson!!!  
I am featuring him today in a scrapbook layout!  WHAT??  Yes...I have actually done an actual scrapbook page!  Now my BFF Kathy is probably falling out of her chair.  I can't count how many scrapbook retreats that we have been to in the past several years and not one page has been produced by my little hands.  Mind you...I do all kinds of other paper crafts.  But when it comes to actual scrapbooking I just tend to freeze.  Not sure what the block is...but my little Noah has given me the "want" to get back into the swing of things.  First of all..he's about the most photogenic baby I have ever seen.  Seriously..he should be a baby model.  Secondly..he is usually the most happy baby in the world.  I think I could count on one hand the number of times he's actually cried when I've been with him.  So when I saw these pictures of his visit with Santa...well...those have to be remembered!  
Without further ado, I present to you Mr. Noah James Dunning!! His beautiful mom Michelle is featured, too.  Her expression is priceless!








I created this layout using the Photos with Santa File from Treasure Box Design.  
I've added some awesome sentiments from several Jaded Blossom Stamp sets..

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a most wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment